How To Stop Your Makeup From Sliding Off And Melting From Your Face
If you have oily skin or have shiny patches on your skin you have probably experienced your makeup from slipping or sliding off from oily area mainly on T-zone area.
How to avoid it
- Use primer before makeupbecause it creates barriers between your skin and makeup.
- Don’t use heavy and thick foundations as they can clog your pores and cause acne on your face.
- Use base products in feathery light and short strokes to build up the coverage you need and in order to prevent it from getting cakey and super oily.
- Use a gel based moisturizer to provide enough hydration to your face before makeup.
- Don’t forget to set your face with good amount of powder especially on your t-zone to make your skin shine free and to make your makeup last longer.
DO’S AND DON’T’S FOR OILY SKIN-
- Don’t over exfoliate your skin as over exfoliation makes it worse.
- Choose moisturizers which are water based and oil-free.
- Look for products which are non-comedogenic which means it won’t clog your pores.
- Use blotting papers at intervals of time to take off extra oil without wiping your makeupaway.
- Using primer before makeup is a must as it creates a barrier between skin and makeup.
- Never sleep with your makeup on as this will clog your pores.
- Refrain from touching your face as it can transfer dirt and impurities to your face can cause breakouts.
- Choose scrub which has gentle granules.